Life After DACA

Have you received Deferred Action (DACA) and your work permit? Find out more information and resources on how to:
  • Apply for a Social Security Number
  • Apply for an California I.D. and driver’s license
  • Apply for Medi-cal
  • obtain information about filing for taxes
  • Receive information on your DACA renewal process
  • …and more!